Oct 27, 2013; New Orleans, LA, USA; New Orleans Saints huddle prior to kickoff against the Buffalo Bills at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Mandatory Credit: Crystal LoGiudice-USA TODAY Sports
The New Orleans Saints began their offseason workout program on Monday morning which mainly consisted of weightlifting and conditioning.
It’s a voluntary effort from the players with this being the time where some players choose to holdout due to contract issues or other reasons.
But it’s the perfect time for current players on the roster along with recently acquired free agents to begin a bonding period of sorts and build camaraderie as they head toward training camp.
More from Big Easy Believer
- New Orleans Saints: Three biggest questions heading into the offseason
- New Orleans Saints: Three positives to take from playoff loss
- New Orleans Pelicans: Betting guide vs. Sacramento Kings
- New Orleans Saints: Bold predictions for Wild Card Round vs. Vikings
- New Orleans Pelicans: Betting guide in Los Angeles Lakers rematch
For the Saints coaching staff it’s the opportunity to establish their goals they want to achieve during the upcoming season.
Cornerback Delvin Breaux tweeted a picture of his locker this morning and actually shows three main goals the team is looking to achieve after a disappointing 7-9 season.
So with that, let’s take a real quick look at all of the goals listed and see what can be taken from each one…….