LSU Spring Game
Les Miles and his LSU Tigers entered spring practice sessions with a host of unanswered questions.
While their weren’t nearly as many losses to the NFL as last years squad faced both lines needed a total makeover and there were major battles at every other position as well.
More from LSU Tigers Football
- LSU Football: Who gets in the playoff if LSU beats Georgia?
- LSU Football: A loss to Georgia shouldn’t stop College Football Playoff bid
- LSU Football: Beating Alabama once won’t be enough for the Tigers
- LSU Football: Tigers have everything to lose against Alabama
- LSU Football: Tigers should be ranked number one with a win over Auburn
The spring football game doesn’t give you a great picture of the playbook or how competitive the team will be.
The scripted session is too public for the coordinators to give too much away this early, and the first team squads are lined up against backups.
The game does give you a great look at the 2 deep roster with a lineup that should survive mostly intact going into the fall.
So — with that in mind — we give 5 Questions On LSU Spring Football Answered, just for you……..